Monday, January 21, 2008

More Colorado Adventure......

After I-70 opened back up....I had a lot more visitors come up. After two days alone with Kevin at the new Condo, we met up first with My Uncle JR and my Cousin Alaina at Copper.















That evening Kimi, Jenn, Paul, Mike, Britt and Anna all came up. After dinner I went and picked up Sue at the Eagle airport. So we had a house full that night. It was great! I was so glad to have the whole crew back up again. I miss hanging out with these guys so much.










The next day I went to ski with my Uncle and my Cousin at Copper again while everyone else went to A-Basin because they didn't have Copper passes. That evening, JR and Alaina went back to Golden, so I had a short visit with them unfortunately. Some of us went hot tubing when we got back from the mountain. Mike made his famous Tater-tot casserole and a veggie version of one for me. It was DELICIOUS!










The following day we all went back to A-Basin. We had such a blast there the previous days that we wanted to go back. This one area that everyone calls the "Palli lift" is soooo awesome! It is all steeps, trees, powder stashes, etc. It is great! So, we all wanted to go back there and hit that again. It didn't snow much while I was out there, except for the last day.... of course. We went to Vail the last day because we got 10 inches. it was an INCREDIBLE day. Vail is so huge that it takes a long time to get completely tracked out. So I was able to get lots and lots of fresh turns in the whole day! It was so fun. It was fun but sad at the same time because it was the last day. Kevin's friend Shawn joined us for the last day. It was good to see him again as well.










I had such an incredible time with everyone. It was so hard to leave. It went by way to fast. I miss everyone so much and I can't wait until my next visit out there. The only thing I don't miss is the traffic on I-70 heading back to Denver!! :-( That night - the night I had to fly home, we spent a LONG time in traffic. But I luckily was flying the red eye so I didn't miss my flight. I was able to get in a full day of powder riding in at Vail, Dinner with the girls at Suzette's and then headed out.










Bye guys! I will miss you all very much! Thank you for all coming up to see me and ski with me. Thank you for the fun times and memories! Come visit me in the East any time. I hope to be back in Colorado soon!










XOXOXO

No comments: