
After New Years,, Jenner and I were actually able to rally and go riding at Copper Mountain.
Copper is one of my favorites in Summit County. They have a good mix of groomers, trees, back bowls, long, long runs and it is in the sun most of the day. The view is incredible from the top as well!




Copper is one of my favorites in Summit County. They have a good mix of groomers, trees, back bowls, long, long runs and it is in the sun most of the day. The view is incredible from the top as well!January 1 was the day I had to move from one condo to the next. This was a very good thing because the "Yacht Club" condo that was our first condo, I had an impression by the name that it would be very regal. YEAH RIGHT! What a ghetto! It was old, hadn't been redecorated since 1980 and was way too small! It had two bedrooms, one bathroom and slept 8 people comfortably. Since we were expecting 12 people to arrive on the night of the 3rd, this would not do! 

The next condo was much bigger and had two bathrooms. Phew! It also slept 12 people comfortably which was perfect. We had beautiful views, a huge eat in kitchen, a fireplace AND a clubhouse with a hot tub and pool! Sweet!
It seems like all we did the entire time we were in Summit County was Eat, Sleep and Ski. PERFECT! Just what everyone wants on the perfect vacation.
The morning of the 1st, Jenner and I headed over to Copper while everyone else packed up to
leave for a few days. Sue flew to California for a couple of days to work on her wedding with her Mom, Mike got really sick, Jenner went home in the afternoon after riding for work on the 2nd, Suzette and Stuart had to work, Kimi went back with Mike and I stayed.
leave for a few days. Sue flew to California for a couple of days to work on her wedding with her Mom, Mike got really sick, Jenner went home in the afternoon after riding for work on the 2nd, Suzette and Stuart had to work, Kimi went back with Mike and I stayed. 
Kevin headed up to Summit County that afternoon to ski and we met up after I dropped off Sue
at the airport. It was a bummer that everyone had to leave because the while time we were up there - from the 29th to the 1st, it was super cloudy, windy and cold. It was 30 below with wind chill! DRAG! It was not ideal skiing conditions. The 1st cleared right up. It was sunny, beautiful and warm!! I was able to get some really great shots from the top of Copper.
at the airport. It was a bummer that everyone had to leave because the while time we were up there - from the 29th to the 1st, it was super cloudy, windy and cold. It was 30 below with wind chill! DRAG! It was not ideal skiing conditions. The 1st cleared right up. It was sunny, beautiful and warm!! I was able to get some really great shots from the top of Copper. :-)

After I was done getting cleared out of the first condo, I headed over to the second condo to meet up with Kevin who had already been there for a couple of hours. It was soooo good to see
him after all this time. The last time I had seen him was the New Years previous. He was so nice, he had dinner all made for me when I got there.
him after all this time. The last time I had seen him was the New Years previous. He was so nice, he had dinner all made for me when I got there.
We sat and had dinner, caught up and watched a movie. It was really nice.

We were alone in the condo for two days. It was actually really nice to have some downtime before the made rush of people. We went Skiing at
A-Basin the next day and had a really great time skiing. The terrain was great, we were so pooped at the end of the day. We stuck to the "Palli" lift and skied in the steep trees the entire time. It was great. At the end of the day, we went hot-tubbing and made dinner and watched another movie.
A-Basin the next day and had a really great time skiing. The terrain was great, we were so pooped at the end of the day. We stuck to the "Palli" lift and skied in the steep trees the entire time. It was great. At the end of the day, we went hot-tubbing and made dinner and watched another movie. 

No comments:
Post a Comment