Thursday, October 16, 2008

Madonna, Madonna, Madonna....Sticky and Sweet.

I just saw the Madonna, Sticky and Sweet tour. It was soooo good. It would have kicked ass if Justin Timberlake was there to sing, "4 Minutes" but he was not. :-( That woman can put on a hell of a performance. She dances, sings and rocks on a guitar like no other. Not bad for a 50 Year old!


I have gone to now three of her tours. My favorite I have to saw would actually be the "Reinvent Yourself" tour when she released the American Life album. But this tour was incredibly good. She had a lot of special effects with different movie screens and moving sets. It was so much fun. I took my sister Molly with me to the Boston show and Michael and I went out to Colorado to see her play again and visit with friends. I will leave that for a separate post. We had quite an adventure. For now I will share some pics with you from her show. Her new album, "Hard Candy" is very good. Check it out if you have any interest. She collaborated with many different artists on this one.


Molly and I had excellent seats in Boston. I was able to get some great shots. Enjoy...........














No comments: