Saturday, December 29, 2007

I'm here!







I am so excited to be back in Colorado. It is amazing how when you live somewhere and you love it, then you leave it, when you come back it feels like you never left. I miss my friends out here so much. I have so much fun with them. It is so good to see everyone.


So far we have gone out to dinner at a new "hot spot", went dress shopping for my friend Sue who is getting married in May, bopped around the city, hung out at my friend Suzette's house and now I am in Summit County where all the resorts are.

I LOVE it here! It is so beautiful, the city is so fun and my friends are here. It is so fun to visit and so hard to leave. The adventures really haven't started yet though. Suzette and I are the first to arrive at the condo I rented - which by the way ended up being somewhat of a ghetto, unfortunately, but that is okay because we are here to just ski and throw and party and crash.

We stocked up on some party supplies - hats, funny glasses, noise makers, etc. This is going to be a blast. We are expecting several people to arrive over the next couple of days for skiing and partying. Should be a blast! I will keep you posted.

Oh.....and Suzette and I just got back from a local resort bar (at Keystone) where people were doing, "shotski's" it was hilarious!

No comments: