Thursday, December 27, 2007

Going West.......

I am very excited....I am getting on an airplane tomorrow morning at 7 am and heading to Colorado to see my friends and to ski and celebrate New Years. My Uncle JR lives there too and I will be skiing two days with him as well. I am certain I will be posting pictures and telling you about our adventures along the way.

I have rented a condo for the week and am having lots of people coming and going the whole time I am there. It is going to be a blast. This is turning into my annual trip. I met all of these people while I was living in Colorado just before New Years and they invited me to their New Years party which was a really good time. I flew out there last year to go to their party again and this year, the same. So we have decided to make this tradition. It has been a great time and I really like all of these people a lot.


Last year I ended up drinking a *Little* too much - (which, those of you know me, know that I hardly ever drink) and I ended up on a table dancing and shaking my booty to Sir-Mix-A-Lots, "baby got back" because I am known for my infamous, "Ghetto Booty". It was something that everyone has talked and laughed about ever since. A little embarrassing, but I am glad that everyone got a good laugh our of it. Who knows what will happen this year, but I am sure whatever it is, it will be a good time. I just hope we don't get kicked out of the condo!! :-(


I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Southbound Saint said...

When I see a girl with an itty-bitty waist, and a round thing in my face, I get sprung.